Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mermaid Concepts 2



More concepts for mermaids in my attempt to redesign the common mermaid. 

in this batch (from left to write and top to bottom): Clownfish Mermaid, Manta Ray Mermaid, Seal Mermaid, Ghost Knife Mermaid, Octopus Mermaid, Pufferfish Mermaid, Lion Fish Mermaid, Manatee Mermaid, Axolotl Mermaid, Beta Fish Mermaid, Lobster Mermaid.

I am very pleased with how the Manta Ray mermaid came out. It looks like she is wearing a kimono. I drew fingers on her to show that she has hands coming out of the tips of her fins. It wasn't clear when I kept it blocked in shapes. 

So tell me which one is your favorite out of this batch!

1 comment:

  1. Axolotl Mermaid! I love my lil' pet axolotl and it's awesome that you included it! Design wise, I like the manta ray one as well. :)

    ReplyDelete